(Banana Porridge) Serves 4 - 6
- 6 ripe bananas - peeled and cut
- 5 cm piece ginger
- 3 cups thin coconut milk
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp sago
- Boil the thin coconut milk with the ginger
- Add the sugar and bananas. Stir constantly so
that the coconut milk does not curdle but be
careful not to break the bananas.
- When the bananas are cooked add in the thick
coconut milk and sago.
- Bring to the boil and when the sago becomes
transparent, turn off the heat.
- Serve either hot or cold.