(Fried Rice) Serves 4 - 6
- 1 bowl cold, cooked rice
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2.5 gm anchovies
- 2 red chillies
- 6 runner beans
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Pound together anchovies, shallots, garlic and
- Clean the runner beans and dice them.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pounded
ingredients until fragrant.
- Add in the runner beans, stir well and cook over
a medium heat.
- Add in the rice, mix well and season with salt to
|This is a favourite
breakfast item, especially when there is leftover rice
from the previous night's meal.