(Beef Floss) Serves 4 - 6
- 250 gm beef - cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 lemon
- 1 grated coconut
- 6 dried red chillies
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- half tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 cm piece turmeric
- half cup oil
- 2 tbsps sugar
- Grind together red chillies, shallots, garlic,
cumin, coriander and turmeric.
- Fry the ground ingredients until golden and
- Add in the grated coconut and mix well.
- Add in the beef, salt and pepper and squeeze out
the lemon juice.
- Stir well until dry and the coconut appears
- Serve with plain boiled rice.