(Roast Beef) Serves 6 - 8
- 3 kg beef
- 200 gm ghee
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- 6 cm piece ginger
- 4 shallots
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 cardamoms
- 5 cm piece cinnamon stick
- coriander leaves - chopped finely
- Cut the beef and wash well.
- Pound the ginger and extract its juice.
- Pound the shallots and garlic finely and mix with
the beef. Let it stand for 45 minutes.
- Heat ghee and add in the meat. Lower the heat and
stir continuously until the meat is almost
- Add in the spices, salt and coriander leaves.
- Simmer until oil separates and the beef is