Daging Kambing Goreng
(Fried Mutton) Serves 6 - 8
- 850 gm mutton
- 9 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds and cumin - pounded
- 3 cm piece ginger - pounded
- 4 cloves garlic - pounded
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 7 tbsps oil
- salt to taste
- Place mutton in a pan with coconut milk.
- Add sugar, salt, ginger, garlic, coriander seeds
and cumin. Bring to boil.
- Add in tamarind juice. Reduce heat and simmer
until meat is tender.
- Remove mutton, drain and cut into thick slices.
- Heat oil and fry the meat over a charcoal fire
for 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut into smaller pieces and serve with chilli
sauce or Sambal Oelek