(Spicy Grilled Chicken) Serves 6 - 8
- 1 whole chicken
- 5 cloves garlic
- 4 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- chicken liver & gizzard
- salt to taste
- Clean the chicken well and drain.
- Pound or grind the coriander seeds and garlic
- Slice finely the chicken innards and mix with 1
tsp of the ground ingredients.
- Chop the eggs roughly and add to the mixture.
Stuff the chicken with the mixture and sew up the
- Squeeze out the milk from the coconut, mix with
tamarind and salt. Add in the remaining ground
- Boil the chicken in this mixture until the oil
- Take the chicken out of the pot and grill in the
oven till tender.